2. Non-engagement of liability
The content of the information refers to the description in a certain degree of detail of the activities, products and services of PARTNERS MEDICAL SOLUTION SRL (hereinafter referred to as PMS) having the tax code RO12036920. Therefore, PMS will not make any guarantees regarding:
- difficult use or interruption in the use of the site,
- negatively affecting other systems by using the site.
Thus, PMS cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of its site.
2. Trademark and Copyright
Copyright for all information on this site is owned by PMS or its affiliates. When copying materials from this site, it is mandatory to keep a reference (backlink with rel=follow) to this site. No material on this site can be reproduced in part, in whole or modified by omitting the reference without the express consent, expressed in writing, of PMS or the holder of this right. All rights reserved by PMS. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its content or its security or for discrediting or harassing PMS or its affiliates. PMS will apply all technical and organizational security measures to protect the data over which it has control against any situation of accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by an unauthorized person.
3. The objective of the content of this site
The objective of the content of this site is to make available to its users the means necessary to understand the products, services and information about the company, press releases, news, contact data and other aspects considered important by the owner. In addition, the site owner may also provide tools through which users can purchase products on this site, in which case this document will be expanded by additional pages containing details about the delivery, warranty, return, order and payment of these products/services. PMS cannot guarantee, however, that these pages do not contain errors and ensures that it makes every effort to provide correct information and correct any errors. Any person who wishes to purchase one of the services or products presented on this site is asked to contact PMS through one of the means of contact present on this site, in order to inquire both about the availability of the service or product in question and about the conditions contractual, tax, tariff and technical or other information.
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of PMS, therefore all data collected during visits to our site are processed according to the legal provisions valid in the country where this site is maintained, namely Romania. Our website may contain links to other websites whose content is not under our control, therefore PMS cannot assume and accept no responsibility for the content of these websites.
PMS undertakes not to disclose any information about your visits to this site, except in legal situations. PMS will not transmit to any third party your personal data entered by you on the PMS.COM.RO site according to this document.
5. Collection and processing of personal data
Starting from 25.05.2018, the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the general protection of personal data, which now offers extra security and protection for your personal data. PMS requests your consent, so that the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 can be transposed into the relationship between the parties.
For a correct and complete information about you and a full understanding of the rights you have regarding the processing of the personal data provided, please consult the Data Protection page of this site.
All personal data collected through the online platform will be stored and processed for the stated purpose until an express manifestation of will and contrary to the consent given by the user at the conclusion of this contract.
PMS provides its users with the necessary information regarding data processing in accordance with art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
PMS requests your explicit consent to contact you for information purposes and for financial and commercial communication purposes (proforma invoices, orders placed, shipping information for ordered products, etc.).
6. Information for users (visitors)
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
- to provide true, accurate and complete data about you, as requested by the forms on this site, if you wish to access the services or facilities they offer;
- to maintain and update, when the situation requires, this data to be true, accurate and complete.
At the same time, you undertake not to do the following:
- publish material containing viruses or other programs with the intent to destroy this system or any system or information;
- post copyrighted material if you are not the author or do not have the author’s permission to post the material;
- to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious materials towards another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- to publish an image or statement that contravenes the applicable legal norms.
In case of non-compliance with these conditions, PMS and its affiliates disassociate themselves from their author, will delete the respective information and reserve the right to take legal action if deemed necessary.
7. Information provided through the site
Any person who visits the site and who provides data or personal information through it and ticks that they agree to the processing of the data, expresses their consent expressly and unequivocally to the following:
- processing of this data and personal information by PMS for the requested processing and market studies;
- the solution by PMS of the requests, questions and complaints addressed (see the “Contact” page on the website);
- other activities undertaken by PMS and permitted by law, which are not subject to approval by the recipient.
PMS will keep this information confidential, according to the Data Protection Policy.
8. Changes to this document
Changes to this document that will appear along the way will be published on this web page without informing you beforehand. The “Terms and Conditions” constitute, in their entirety, an agreement concluded between you and PMS regarding the use of the PMS.COM.RO site. PMS reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time without notice or prior acceptance of users.
If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this page, please write to CONTACT@PMS.COM.RO.
Copyright PMS. All rights reserved.